Friday, April 23, 2010

CRCT

We spent this week taking the CRCT-Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests.The CRCT is designed to measure how well students acquire the skills and knowledge described in the Georgia Performance Standards (GPS). The children worked very hard this week and came in each day with a positive attitude. Our message this week was to HOPE for success and to BELIEVE in yourself. All we need to do now is to wait for the results!
We interviewed a few student to see how they felt taking the CRCT and to see if they had some advice for next years students.

4 comments:

  1. Hey,it's T'ana!Nice videos.I just wanted to write something here since it had zero comment.Funky hair Mrs.S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,this is lyndsie!I just want to say i had a great time on the crct.It was hard but i think it was awesome.lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tring to write on both of the kinds of interviews every time I go on here.I thought the CRCT was going to be hard,but,it wasn't and now I'm very confident that I'll pass the CRCT next year too.And do you know what would be cool?If you put pictures of you growing up.Like first,a baby,second,a kid,third,a pre-teen,fourth,a teenager,and fifth,a young adult.

    T'ana Turner

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved the crct because it was easy to me.
    from lyndsie

    ReplyDelete