Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth Day

This week we talked about Earth Day (April 22nd). We decided that Earth Day should be celebrated everyday! Some of the ideas the children shared for helping the Earth were: clean up trash, recycle, reduce the use of water/electricity, and reuse plastic bottles. One of the activities that we did this week was to design a reusable cup to get the message out about saving the Earth! Let's all work together to make tomorrow beautiful!

In the comment space below, please share a way that you can help save the Earth.

8 comments:

  1. This is Lauren, Mrs. Sanker's daughter, I just wanted to share that I too took part in Earth Day this year, by using my washable plastic coffee cup this week! I however did not get the chance to write my own personal message on mine :(, but all of yours' look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,This is Yesenia I just wanted to share that I loved the videos it was awesome they were cool and I love you and Mrs.Walton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's T'ana.I am so embarresed!!!LOL!Maybe I should have done the CRCT interview.I wish I was'nt so nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I meant to say is wasn't,not was'nt.

    T'ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs.Sanker.It is me again!T'ana!I made a reusable cup when I was in kindergarten.It is a lady walking in a patch of flowers.I can bring it to school,that is,if you want me to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey,its me jshona and i loved going to the swamp and it was not funny when my shoe fell in the swamp and when the guy got my shoe and when i put it on i was cold and everyone was laughing at me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the earth day cups because i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really love the earth day cups because what i did for the desigh

    ReplyDelete