Thursday, May 20, 2010

How to Eat Fried Worm

We finished reading How to Eat Fried Worms,explored with worms in science, built a worm compost, measured and observed worms, watched the movie How to Eat Fried Worms, and today Mrs. Walton even made us fried worms to eat. All enjoyed dipping them into hot sauce, ketchup, or spicy mustard. Have you ever eaten fried worms? We would love to hear about your experience.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free photo slideshow

6 comments:

  1. I was a bit anxious about eating fried worms, especially after watching the kids in the movie eat them. However, Mrs. Walton, Khy, and I were the first brave ones to take the first bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the worms were really good and we get to put any topping on it i put BROWN HOT MUSTERD on my worm and they were real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was fish.i will eat a lot of fish even worms.
    from lynsie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi mrs.Sanker. Im at the airport. Im so nerveus.I never went on a airplane before.I will miss you. from Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad came back from Iraq today. As soon as we came into the car, daddy asked what we did and my my sister and brother started screaming,"She ate worms!She ate worms at school!"And I was like,"It tasted like fish..."My voice trailed off when I said like.
    T'ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne, I will miss you too! Please keep in touch. Remember you can blog us anytime.

    ReplyDelete