Friday, May 7, 2010

TCE Field Day

Today we had Field Day and I would have to say that all of the children had a blast! They worked as a team, used some great strategies, and had a great time. We were very excited when we took 1st place in the Tug-of-War! It was a successful, hot, and wonderful day bursting with team spirit! I am so very proud of all of them!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Field Day 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow made with Smilebox

9 comments:

  1. Way to go Mrs. Sanker's class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome on the smile box pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. field day was fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY THIS IS DJ I LOVED THE FEILD DAY AND MY DAD TO SO DID YOU LIKE IT TO MRS.SANKER?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED FEILD DAY AND MRS SANKER I HOPE YOU DID TO MY FAVORITE GAME WAS TUGUWORE,BONSEYBALL,AND I LIKED THE SPOON RELACE RACE LOVE NATHANIEL PS I LOVE FEILD DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,Its me again I just wanted to tell you I liked field day,and i am glad everbody came but I am going to keep a picture of you in my room because you are a very nice person and I do not want to leave you and last but not least I really had a blast on field day but Mrs.Sanker you will always be in my heart!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete